Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

DFI Day 1 (Round two) Back on the horse!





I’m feeling good to be back on the DFI. I have to say that I was very hesitant to commit to this course being delivered online as I was not sure if I would be able to focus if I was working independently and having to actually navigate through using all the technology. I decided that for me, it would be better to come into school each Friday and work as if I was at home I would be constantly distracted by the mounds of washing and other housework I have been neglecting. 



After some support from our IT technician, look at me now! Multiple screens and obligatory coffee. Having two screens is so helpful to navigate between the content and bookmarking the meets has helped me not get lost and come stumbling into ‘class’ late. 

Today has been a refresher for me and it really helped solidify what we covered last time.  I will able to use all of what we covered today in staff PL I am delivering next week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment